Located in Heimbold 209, the Digital Media Lab is your resource for digital art. Whether you are working with images, animation, video, sound, and animation, or scanning and printing, we have the facilities and support to help you get it done.
While priority is given to art class work, the Digital Media Lab is open to the entire academic community.
The lab has 12 workstations. The classroom (209A) has 15 student stations and a teacher station.
Standard black & white and color MFP's.
- Color printer features 11x17 capability
HP DesignJet Z2100
Epson Stylus Pro 9880
- Large format printer capable of 44" wide prints
(reserved for Visual Arts students)
Epson Stylus Pro 4800 & 4880
- Large format photo printer capable of 44" wide prints
(reserved for Photography students)
- Professional ink jet photo printers capable of 18" wide prints
- One each configured for matte black and photo black inks
A range of scanners for negatives, photographs,
documents and large formats are available
The lab is open 9am-9pm Mon-Thurs and 9am-5pm Fri while classes are in session
hours may be shortened for breaks and holidays