Sarah Lawrence provides a portfolio of reduced-cost supplemental benefits which include:
- Pet Insurance (dog and cat coverage)
Pet insurance provided through Nationwide provides three levels of coverage at a flat rate, regardless of your pet’s age. Click here to enroll.
- Identity Theft Insurance (employee & family coverage)
Identify theft monitoring and credit restoration services provided by All State Identity Protection for you and/or your family—family coverage extends to anyone living in your household or for whom you are financially responsible. Click here to enroll.
Legal insurance through Legal Shield provides access to free, unlimited legal counsel for a wide range of issues including estate planning, immigration assistance, the purchase or sale of a home, small claims assistance and more. Click here to enroll.
Click here for more information about each of these benefit offerings.
These benefits are:
- Available to all Sarah Lawrence faculty and staff (with no minimum hour requirement)
- Provided at a reduced cost to employees because they are being offered as a part of a group insurance plan
- 100% portable, should you end your employment with the College or if you are employed on a term-limited basis
- Directly billed to employees, and able to be paid by recurring credit card or checking/savings account transfer.
Employees may enroll in pet and identity theft insurance at any time during the year, and legal insurance only immediately upon hire or during the College’s annual open enrollment period.