Parking Permits are to be purchased online here.
First year students are not permitted to have a car on campus.
Fall semester permits are available for purchase. All charges will be placed on your student account. Prices below:
Campus residential students: $200/semester
Full-time commuters (graduate & undergraduate): $100/semester
Part-time commuters (graduate & undergraduate): $50/semester
This fee is nonrefundable.
All other permit picks up will be by appointment only.
For any questions please email email@example.com
These regulations have been compiled from experience gained through the years and with input from students, faculty and staff. A successful parking program can be achieved only with cooperation and consideration from the entire College community. The regulations are designed to make the day-to-day operations of the College as efficient as possible, to improve neighborhood relations, to reduce damage to landscaping and to prevent accidents. These objectives should be weighed against the inconvenience of walking a block or two to an assigned lot. Campus Operations, Public Safety & Security and the Committee on Undergraduate Student Life have tried to make the following regulations simple and fair for all members of the College community. Thank you for reading and observing SLC’s parking and driving regulations.
- A student may not have more than one vehicle registered in her/his name.
- Falsifying information on a registration form is a violation of college policy and will result in disciplinary action that could include loss of parking privileges.
- A new sticker must be obtained each academic year. For the fee of $400 per Academic Year or $200 per Semester*(review pricing update for Spring 2021 above). This fee is nonrefundable.
- The person to whom the vehicle is registered at the college is responsible for all parking fines and towing expenses.
- Unregistered vehicles cannot be parked on campus property at any time unless they have a visitor’s pass, temporary parking pass or special permission from the Office of Operations and Facilities.
- Only cars owned by students or students’ immediate family may be registered with the college.
- Parking Permits are for specific campus parking lots (see below).
- If you or a guest need to park an unregistered vehicle on campus, you can request a one-day visitor’s pass from Operations and Facilities.
- Only student cars with an SLC parking permit indicating the Hill House lot are permitted to park in the Hill House lot. They must, though, only park in Hill House spaces marked with “SLC.”
- Sarah Lawrence College assumes no responsibility for vehicles operated or parked on campus property. Operation and parking is fully the risk of the owner of the vehicle.
- Due to a finite number of campus parking spots, purchasing an SLC parking permit does not, at any time, guarantee you a space in a campus parking lot.