Upon resignation, termination or retirement, it is appropriate for you to visit the Human Resources Office to discuss the status of your benefits and to bring your personal records up to date. After leaving the employ of the College, please keep the Payroll Office informed of your address through January of the following year so that your Withholding Tax statement may be sent to you promptly.