Seeking a COVID vaccine? Find a vaccine location using this link: https://www.vaccines.gov/
Information of COVID-19:
In December 2019, a new coronavirus - COVID-2019 - was detected in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China. This coronavirus can lead to fever, cough and shortness of breath. There are now confirmed cases worldwide, with the World Health Organization declaring a pandemic on March 11, 2020.
Human coronaviruse symptoms can include: shortness of breath, fever (> 100.4F), cough, sore throat, runny nose, headache.
If you feel sick with fever, cough or trouble breathing, you should:
- Seek medical care right away. Call ahead and tell them about your travel and symptoms.
- Avoid contact with others.
- Stay home if you’re ill and isolate yourself except for seeking medical care.
- Avoid further travel until the illness resolves.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a face mask/covering.
- Wash hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. If unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Maintain social distancing of >6 feet, for less than 10 minutes.
If you have symptoms or questions, please call the Health & Wellness Center (914-395-2350) and request to speak with a Medical provider.
The Health & Wellness Center is available for Telehealth appointments only. Please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 914-395-2350 to request a Telehealth appointment. Other Telehealth options and nurse hotline numbers may be found on the back of your health insurance card.
All health care providers are asking people to call first and not walk into a medical office. If you experience symptoms that require immediate medical intervention, dial 911 and provide information regarding your symptoms.
Please see the Sarah Lawrence College COVID-19 Information and Updates page for more information on the Colleges response.
Additional resources providing updated information on COVID-19:
Center for Disease Control- COVID-19 information:
CDC Travel Information
World Health Organization- COVID-19 information
Westchester County Health Department- COVID-19 Information