Seeking a COVID vaccine? Find a vaccine location using this link: https://www.vaccines.gov/
Actions if you have symptoms of COVID-19:
If you feel sick with symptoms consistent with COVID:
- Test with either a self/at home COVID test or seek testing from a testing site
- Wear a well fitted mask and avoid contact with others.
- Stay home if you’re ill and isolate yourself except for seeking medical care.
- Avoid further travel until the illness resolves.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a face mask/covering.
- Wash hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. If unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Maintain social distancing of >6 feet, for less than 10 minutes.
If you have symptoms or questions, please call the Health & Wellness Center (914-395-2350) and request to speak with a Medical provider when the Health Center is open. Other Telehealth options and nurse hotline numbers may be found on the back of your health insurance card.
What to do if:
You test positive: Regardless of vaccination status, you isolate for at least 5 days. Call the Health & Wellness Center Monday- Friday 9a.m. to 5 p.m. After hours call Westlands Desk (914-395-2209)
What to do if:
You are exposed to someone who tests positive:
- if you are fully vaccinated and up to date with eligible boosters, you wear a mask for 10 days when around others and test if symptomatic or on day 5.
- If you are not fully vaccinated and/or not up to date with eligible boosters, you quarantine for 5 days, wear a mask for 10 days when around others and test if symptomatic or on day 5.
Please see the Sarah Lawrence College COVID-19 Information and Updates page for more information on the Colleges response.
Additional resources providing updated information on COVID-19:
Center for Disease Control- COVID-19 information:
CDC Travel Information
World Health Organization- COVID-19 information
Westchester County Health Department- COVID-19 Information