Residential Life & Housing Updates
Fall 2022 Room Assignments have now been completed for returning as well as new students. Students can view their ’22-’23 housing assignment by logging on to the THD Housing Portal here. (If you find the page doesn’t load as expected, please try refreshing your browser, clearing your cache, or use an incognito page.
Room Change Process:
- Students can email the Department of Residential Life requesting a room change. All students will be directed to discuss their issues with their roommate and take part in a roommate mediation with their RA.
- Should a mediation not resolve the concern, a member of the department will reach out to schedule a meeting to discuss the room change request.
- The deadline to request a room change request is on Tuesday, October 18th.
Things of note:
- Students should not expect to receive a single as a result of a room change request unless it meets the need of an approved housing accommodation which has been registered with the Office of Access and Disability Services.
- All room change requests need to be sent from the student.
Need more information or have a questions? Please email email@example.com.