Sarah Lawrence College Health & Wellness Office offers Smoking/Vaping Cessation Support Services for students, faculty and staff.
- The American Lung Association, 'Fresh Start' program is utilized by trained medical clinicians to assist with smoking/vaping cessation. Individual or Group Sessions are available.
- Students requesting a consultation for smoking/vaping cessation can make an appointment by clicking on the link to the right of this section.
- Faculty or Staff can call the Health & Wellness Center (914-395-2350) to arrange for a smoking/vaping cessation consultation visit.
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy (patches/gum) is available, free of charge for students, as part of the smoking/vaping cessation program offering.
- Watch for activities on campus for the Great American Smoke Out during the month of November.
View more information about our Smoke Free Campus.