SARAH LAWRENCE COLLEGE GRADUATE THESIS GUIDELINES
Students submit their graduate thesis to Digital Commons, and the material is shared with the Graduate Studies Office.
Final drafts of theses and relevant permissions forms, signed by both the student and the thesis advisor, are due on Digital Commons on the following dates:
- December 1st for December graduation
- May 1st for May graduation
- August 1st for August graduation
Once you have final approval of your thesis from your thesis advisor(s) and your program director, you will submit your documents to Digital Commons at the following URL: https://digitalcommons.slc.edu/submit_research.html
- You can choose who can view your thesis. You can find graduate thesis specific information here.
- Please discuss this submission process further with your program director and thesis advisor(s).
- Necessary documents and templates can be found on your relevant graduate program page on Digital Commons: just follow the link above and then select your program for further information.
- We encourage you to attend a general or program-specific thesis information session in the semester you plan to submit your thesis for more information.
Additional Thesis Information
If you are a student in any of the following programs, please click on the link below to view more thesis information related to your program:
Institutional Review Board
Some students may need to submit their thesis proposals to our Institutional Review Board for ethics review before they begin their thesis work. Please consult with your program director.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com